Quilt Expo - Raffle Sales & Information Desk - Quilt Expo
Give directions and answer questions about Quilt Expo using information sheets we provide. Sell raffle tickets.
Raffle Sales & Information Desk - Quilt Expo Job Duties
- Provide visitors with general event information.
- Direct visitors to the location of classrooms, quilt exhibits, vendor booths, food stations, and other Alliant Energy Center facilities.
- Promote WPT raffle, sell tickets and give out correct change.
- Direct questions to your captain as needed.
Raffle Sales & Information Desk - Quilt Expo Job Skills and Requirements
- Friendly and positive demeanor.
- Strong communication and pronunciation skills.
- Enjoy working in a people focused environment.
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Be able to accurately add and quickly make change.
- Aural acuity to hear and speak with attendees in an environment that has noise/distractions.
- Ability to discern when to ask your captain for assistance.
- Volunteers 16 and older may participate.
Year at a Glance