Quilt Expo - Ticket Sales - Quilt Expo
Greet attendees and sell tickets in the front or back lobby of the Exhibition Hall. Answer basic questions and direct visitors to classrooms, vendor booths, food stations and Alliant Energy Center amenities.
Ticket Sales - Quilt Expo Job Duties
- Welcome visitors to Quilt Expo
- Sell 1, 2, or 3-day event tickets and give out correct change.
- Process credit card transactions (designated stations only)
- Distribute will-call tickets.
- Provide visitors with general event information.
- Direct visitors to the location of classrooms, quilt exhibits, vendor booths, food stations, and other Alliant Energy Center facilities.
- Contact your captain should you need additional change or a cash pick-up.
- Direct questions to your captain as needed.
Ticket Sales - Quilt Expo Job Skills and Requirements
- Friendly and positive demeanor
- Strong communication and pronunciation skills.
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Be able to accurately add and quickly make change.
- Ability to maintain calm during periods of high traffic volume.
- Ability to discern when to ask your captain for help with a transaction.
- Successful completion of a background check.
- Volunteers 16 and older may participate.
Year at a Glance