Quilt Expo - Vendor Check-In
Greet quilt vendors, hand out ingress packets and direct them to their assigned booth location on the exhibition hall floor.
Vendor Check-In Job Duties
- Welcome vendors.
- Hand out ingress packets.
- Direct vendors to the location of booths and service desk.
- Answer general show and vendor questions.
- Promptly report any issues or problems to on-site staff.
- Direct questions to your captain as needed.
Vendor Check-In Job Skills and Requirements
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Enjoys working in a people focused environment.
- Ability to effectively hear, communicate, and interact with vendors during the check-in process.
- Demonstrated ability to be courteous, patient and resilient.
- Ability to maintain a composed and helpful demeanor in stressful or conflict situations.
- Physically able to circulate among vendors to provide assistance and respond to questions.
- Maintain calm during periods of high traffic volume.
- Ability to discern when to ask your captain for assistance.
- Volunteers 16 and older may participate.
Year at a Glance