Quilt Expo - Will Call Desk
Assist attendees with picking up tickets purchased in advance of Quilt Expo. Answer basic questions and direct visitors to classrooms, vendor booths, food stations and Alliant Energy Center amenities.
Will Call Desk Job Duties
- Welcome visitors to Quilt Expo.
- Verify photo identification and hand out will-call tickets.
- Provide visitors with general event information.
- Direct visitors to the location of classrooms, quilt exhibits, vendor booths, food stations, and other Alliant Energy Center facilities.
- Direct questions to your captain as needed.
Will Call Desk Job Skills and Requirements
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Strong communication and pronunciation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be courteous, patient and resilient.
- Ability to maintain a calm and helpful demeanor in stressful or conflict situations.
- Aural acuity to hear and speak with visitors in an environment that has noise/distractions.
- Ability to discern when to ask your captain for assistance.
- Volunteers 16 and older may participate.
Year at a Glance