Quilt Expo - Quilt Exhibit Ambassador
Welcome visitors to the quilt exhibit, hand out viewers choice ballots, and answer general event questions. Ensure that attendees do not bring food or drink into the exhibit area.
Quilt Exhibit Ambassador Job Duties
- Welcome visitors to quilt exhibit.
- Ensure quilt safety in the exhibit area.
- Monitor traffic flow to make sure that visitors’ do not bring food or drink into the exhibit.
- Hand out viewers’ choice ballots.
- Provide visitors with general event information.
- Direct visitors to the location of classrooms, quilt exhibits, vendor booths, food stations, and other Alliant Energy Center facilities.
- Direct questions to your captain as needed.
Quilt Exhibit Ambassador Job Skills and Requirements
- Friendly and positive demeanor
- Strong communication and pronunciation skills.
- Enjoy working in a people focused environment.
- Aural acuity to hear and speak with visitors in an environment that has noise/distractions.
- Ability to discern when to ask your captain for assistance.
- Volunteers 16 and older may participate.
Year at a Glance