Quilt Expo - Quilt Exhibit Security
Pre and post expo, monitor quilts while exhibit set up and take down are in progress.
Quilt Exhibit Security Job Duties
- Ensure quilt safety in the exhibit areas.
- Monitor traffic flow. Only approved staff and volunteers may enter the exhibits.
- Ask exhibit staff to dispose of food or drink before entering the area.
- Quilts may not be touched.
- Circulate in your general area during your shift.
- Hang Quilt ID tags.
- Direct questions to your captain as needed.
Quilt Exhibit Security Job Skills and Requirements
- Friendly and positive attitude.
- Strong communication and pronounciation skills.
- Ease and comfort approaching individuals to enforce exhibit policies.
- Demonstrated ability to be courteous, patient and resilient.
- Ability to discern when to ask your captain for assistance.
- Volunteers 16 and older may participate.
Year at a Glance