Quilt Expo - Greeter - Quilt Expo
Welcome visitors to Quilt Expo. Direct attendees to entry gates, ticket booths, classrooms and the quilt exhibit. Hand out programs and answer basic questions about the show.
Greeter - Quilt Expo Job Duties
- Welcome visitors to Quilt Expo.
- Guide incoming attendees to the correct ticket booths (Cash, Credit Card or Will-Call)
- Hand out event programs.
- Provide visitors with general event information.
- Direct visitors to the location of classrooms, quilt exhibits, vendor booths, food stations, and other Alliant Energy Center facilities.
- Direct questions to your captain as needed.
Greeter - Quilt Expo Job Skills and Requirements
- Friendly and positive demeanor
- Strong communication and pronunciation skills.
- Enjoy working in a people focused environment.
- Aural acuity to hear and speak with visitors in an environment that has noise/distractions.
- Physically able to stand and circulate among attendees.
- Ability to discern when to ask your captain for assistance.
- Volunteers 16 and older may participate.
Year at a Glance