Quilt Expo - Handstamper - Quilt Expo
Provide hand stamps to visitors that would like to re-enter the show and answer general event questions.
Handstamper - Quilt Expo Job Duties
- Offer hand stamps to exiting attendees wishing to re-enter the show.
- Monitor your station to ensure that doors are used for exiting only.
- Provide visitors with general event information.
- Direct visitors to the location of classrooms, quilt exhibits, vendor booths, food stations, and other Alliant Energy Center facilities.
- Direct questions to your captain as needed.
Handstamper - Quilt Expo Job Skills and Requirements
- Friendly and positive demeanor
- Strong communication and pronunciation skills
- Aural acuity to hear and speak with visitors in an environment that has noise/distractions.
- Ability to discern when to ask your captain for assistance.
- Volunteers 16 and older may participate.
Year at a Glance