Close this Window
Auction - Bid Filer
Assemble incoming bid packets, sort numerically and file chronologically into appropriate storage unit.
Bid Filer Job Duties
- Review individual bid packets to identify item number, winning bid and auctioneer materials.
- Assemble individual bid packets with auctioneer copy on top and winning bid directly beneath it.
- Staple completed bid packets together.
- Sort bid packets in numerical order.
- File sorted packets chronologically into the appropriate storage unit.
- Periodically retrieve bid packets as requested by staff.
- Other duties as assigned by your captain
Bid Filer Job Skills and Requirements
- Ability to see and clearly read documents.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capable of performing numerical tasks.
- Able to carry out consistently accurate work.
- Physical agility to work with your hands.
- Capable of working independently.
- Ability to work carefully and accurately in a sometimes noisy and hectic environment.
- Ability to discern when to ask your captain for assistance.
- Volunteers 16 and older may participate.