Retrieve items from Auction warehouse and deliver to display design team. Move finished carts to on-camera location, set up item boards, tear down carts, and carefully return items to the warehouse.
Volunteers will work in teams to complete the following job duties:
- Pick up a manila envelope and review list of items to be collected for your board.
- Locate a triangle cart. Retrieve Auction items and visuals from the warehouse and place on the cart.
- Clip envelope to the triangle cart.
- Take completed cart to the display design team.
- Disassemble display carts as they come off the set.
- Place items in their original packaging and return to the warehouse.
- Return table arranging items and visuals to original location.
- Retrieve finished display cart from volunteers.
- Verify the cart has the correct items, blue sheets, and auctioneer scripts.
- Take item list, auctioneer scripts and blue sheets to the corresponding board location.
- Set up blue sheets on item boards.
- Move cart into on-air position.
- Once filming has been completed, remove cart from set and take to teardown station.